Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tagged

There's a sort of tag game going around the adoption blogs - something fun to do to pass the time while everyone waits. Diana tagged me so here we go...

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working full time and going to grad school full time - talk about burn out!

What were you doing one year ago?
Filling out our application to our first homestudy agency.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Fruit
3. Nuts
4. Soy Moon Gouda
5. Chips & mild salsa

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Travel
3. Invest more
4. Donate more
5. Visit the spa regularly :)

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Not putting my laundry away
3. Chocolate :)
4. Unbending and twisting paperclips
5. Forgetting to do the litter box

Five things I like doing:
1. Spending time with Jacek
2. Playing with my dog (agility, training, ball)
3. Scuba diving (wish I could do it more)
4. Exploring natural places (woods, canyons, beaches, etc.)
5. Experimenting in the kitchen

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Shoes that aren't comfy in the store - no breaking in for me
2. Neon colors
3. Leg warmers
4. Really short skirts
5. Anything itchy

Five favorite toys/games:
1. Cranium
2. Tiger Woods Golf
3. Tennis
4. Slinky
5. Play-doh

I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 more bloggers but I think everyone has already received it. So if you haven't - you are hereby Tagged!

No comments: