Saturday, October 15, 2005

Passable Passport

I received my amended passport today - that was fast! I didn't know this, but when you change to your married name on your passport they do not create a new passport, they simply stamp the ammended information onto the inside back cover. That would explain why the application form didn't have a checkbox for "change my terrible picture, please!"

Currently waiting for:
Birth Certificate (at PA Secretary of State for state certification)
Marriage Certificate (at LA China Consulate for authentication)
FBI Report for Home Study (at WV Records Division)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hi Mary!

It's Nina, from Journey to Kavanna. I don't know about you, but I wish I'd get more comments on my blog (from real people, not advertisers) so I thought I'd write something on yours - I'm excited for you that you're almost done with the paperchase, yayyy. May the other documents be gathered (and certified, and authenticated) quickly!

Nina
PS Your husband is a cutie!!