Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June Stork Alert

Congratulations to all families logged in November 2 through November 7, 2005 on your long-awaited referrals!

6 days of referrals means there are now 163 LID days ahead of us to be matched. Though we haven't received official word, we're pretty sure we've cleared the review room at CCAA and our dossier is now sitting in a pile in a very very long line waiting for child match. Based on this assumption, I told my boss about the adoption and gave him my best guess as to when we'll be in China. He doesn't strike me as a pro-kid type so I was nervous about telling him, but he seemed supportive and I feel like a huge weight is lifted.

2 comments:

walternatives said...

Phew! I know you're glad that's out in the open. Glad you're past that hurdle, girlfriend.

4D said...

Good stuff!

Keep smilin!