Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 Months LID

As of today we are officially 3 months into our wait for referral. The current rumor mill says the wait from LID to referral is going to climb to 18 months. Thankfully I have my new job to keep me busy and distracted and like I mentioned before, it's a good thing for us if we don't travel to China until I've been there more than a year due to FMLA rules - and summer is the busy season at my company, so if it goes into fall, like it will if the 18 month wait pans out, then even better - only in terms of work of course. Ahhh, see how easily I can make the number 18 look better in my brain?

5 comments:

Kim M. said...

Happy 3 months!!!!!!

Polar Bear said...

Sorry I'm a little slow catching up on blogs.

Yeah!! 3 Months! (plus four days!!)

To me each month is a great celebration! On to 4!!!!

Mama Melissa said...

Congrats!! I'm at 8 1/2 months now... no idea what the stork has in store for us...

Melissa
LID 10/31/05

Jen R. said...

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it.

Jen said...

Happy 3 months! It's a great milestone. I like your thinking...can you rub that off on me? 18 months is still hard for me to swallow.