Monday, April 27, 2009

Road to Hana is Moving!

I've learned so much and gotten great support and inspiration through others' adoption blogs and that was key to my decision to keep this blog public - to pay it forward. As we inch closer to referral we are starting to think more seriously about preparing for our child's arrival. Part of that is ensuring privacy when the need arises. Blogger gives me the option of password protecting the entire blog, but I like the Wordpress option of password protecting individual posts better. That gives me more precise control over what is public and what is meant for family and close friends only.

I've moved all the posts and links from here over to The Road to Hana, Wordpress edition. Please update your links and Bloglines accordingly and I'll see you on the other side!

The Road to Hana

1 comment:

00 said...

Just found your blog and look forward to checking in. Best to you! (Link to my blog below.)

http://adoptionexperienceworkshop.blogspot.com/