Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March Stork Alert

Yes, I'm aware I skipped February referrals...they just got lost in life's shuffle. The good news is that March referrals are out and families logged in December 28 through January 4 are very happy this week! Congratulations to all!

Only 107 LID dates to be matched until our turn! With an average of 6-7 LID dates referred per month that puts us at about 16 months away from our referral, which would be summer-ish 2009. That means my goal of adding two children to our family before I turn 40 isn't going to happen...and my revised goal of adding our first child to our family before I turn 40 isn't going to happen. It does mean that I'll be coming up with a fabulous way to celebrate entry into my next decade...only a little over a year to plan!

1 comment:

walternatives said...

Good for you, making your 40th birthday party a dream come true!