Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bite Me!

You all know I'm hoping to raise an eco-baby and some of you suffer my occasional tree-hugger style tips for green living. Now I'm sharing with you the one and only clutter-my-inbox subscription I voluntarily requested. Go ahead, click up there on the shiny green apple - you know you want to! For you who like the idea of being green without being too crunchy, this site is definitely for you! The tips are short, sassy and perfect for those who prefer to be a lighter shade of green. There's even a coordinating blog for more entertaining tip talk, links and earth-goodness fun. Enjoy!

2 comments:

walternatives said...

There's no "hoping;" I know you'll be raising eco-kids, hon'! Thanks for this - I signed up and added the blog to my "green" bloglines folder.

comingaroundagain said...

I'm all on board for "occasional tree-hugger style tips for green living"!

;-)

Thanks.