Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Abecederian Meme

I have several blog posts pent up in my brain, but due to just finishing up a class for work, getting rear ended and spending the last two evenings at the chiropractor trying to have the damage undone I just can't spit them out right now...weekend starts tomorrow evening, though so check back soon to hear about the death of my Borns, ChicALTgo, The Perfect Piece and more!

Until then, passed on from SBird:

A is for age: 37
B is for Beer: Yuengling
C is for Career: Safety
D is for my Dog’s Name: Tuesday
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Dental floss. Yes, every day
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: varies, currently Scrubs
G is for Favorite Game: Cranium
H is for Hometown: smallish college town
I is for Instruments I Play: clarinet and took fiddle lessons and would like to again
J is for Favorite Juice: Fresh squeezed orange with lots of pulp
K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick: No one, but would love to tell mean people where to go
L is for the Last Place I Ate: Home
M is for Marriage: 3 years
N is for my Name: Mary
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Zero
P is for People I was With Today: Husband, coworkers, chiroprator, massage therapist
Q is for Quote: Currently see title quote
R is for Biggest Regret: None. If I had done anything different I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today and I like the who and where of me, so no regrets.
S is for Sport: Scuba diving
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 6
U is for Current Underwear: VS Body by Victoria
V is for Vegetable You Love: Onions, mushrooms, kale, yams, tomatoes, etc.
W is for Worst Habit: Procrastination
X is for X-rays I Have Had: Dental
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Vegan shitake miso veggie soup
Z is for Zodiac: Aries, Rooster

5 comments:

walternatives said...

Chiropractor and massage therapist in one day? Oh, hon, I hope you're better soon! xoxo to you and that darling hub of yours!

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, Yuengling. Look forward to having that everytime we go back to Philly.

Take care of yourself & your back--hope the damage wasn't too bad from the accident.

Anonymous said...

Mary, I hope the chiropractor is doing the job, and that you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I don't meet many fellow Yuengling lovers! We used to be able to buy 16 oz. returnable Yuengling premium bottles in college for 14 dollars a case, and when you returned them you got two bucks back! I've been to the Yuengling Brewery a few times, too.

Anonymous said...

My husband cant take the Yuengling. He said it taste like pee to him. Each to his own. I second the pulp in the orange juice. I consider it sacreligious to take it out!