Wednesday, August 23, 2006

4 Months LID

We've passed the 4 month mark in our wait for our child. Currently the time from LID to referral is 13-14 months and I think most are expecting it to grow more. The past month flew with the new job, vacation prep and of course our time in Honduras. The coming months will speed along, too, I'm sure - we have a friend's big 40th birthday party, another friend's wedding and two of Jacek's friends visiting for a weekend - oh and my parents are due for a visit as well...keeping busy really is the key.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Congrats on 4 months!

Nina said...

Congratulations on the four months!

Kim M. said...

Happy 4 months!

Valeri said...

Yes, keeping busy is the key to this adoption madness. BTW....I'm sooo jealous over your Honduras trip. I bet it was beautiful there!