Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Homestudy Draft

We got an email from our SW today with our draft homestudy report to review - exactly when she said we would get it! We had to clarify and correct a couple of things and send it back. SW says that it is on its way to her supervisor to review and should be sent to immigration the week after Christmas. Meanwhile she is also going to send the report to CCAI for review to be sure everything required to be included by China is there for our dossier. It looks like Santa has given me my top wish - for our homestudy report to go to immigration by the end of the year! Now for my second wish - a super speedy processing and approval by immigration - I hear they are running slow, so I'll have to wish really really hard...Dear Santa...

1 comment:

M3 said...

Hm, I heard that Santa takes bribes. Something about cookies and milk... ;-)